DISINFECTION SERVICE PROVIDED ON ALL VEHICLES
More than ever, your safety is our priority. We have put in place a rigorous "contactless" protocol and an interior and exterior disinfection service of 30 contact points for all vehicles before and after each windshield repair or replacement, and recalibration carried out in one of our service centres. Rest assured: when you book your appointment, this service is included.
To offer you a worry-free service, here are some of the contact points on your vehicle that we disinfect :
- Door handles and windshield
- Rear trunk handle
- Side windows
It’s also the promise of the Speedy Glass quality.
INCREASED HYGIENE MEASURES THAT GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND
- Face covering is required in our establishments.
- Waiting on site may not be allowed due to the limited number of clients authorized in each service center.
- We have asked all our employees to avoid any contact with customers by keeping a distance of two metres when welcoming them, handing over the keys or handing over the invoice.
- We clean public and common areas (door handles and counters and surfaces frequently touched by our employees and customers) with disinfectant / sanitary products regularly.
- Our employees must wash their hands regularly and wear gloves when accessing our customers’ vehicles.
- We have hydroalcoholic gel dispensers at your disposal in all our workshops.
- We have implemented a strict policy requesting that our employees and customers remain at home following a trip abroad or in the event of symptoms of COVID-19.
- In addition, we invite you to pay by credit or debit card to avoid the handling of cash.
Note : Our team is closely monitoring the Public Health Agency of Canada’s updates and is ready to respond quickly based on their advice and recommendations.
Thank you for your trust. Take good care of yourself and your loved ones.