Expert advice on windshield wipers
- To enhance your windshield wipers’ durability and visibility, it is best to make them undergo an inspection on a regular basis to check their condition and efficiency, just like you would with the brakes and tires of your vehicle.
- Look for wear marks on your wiper blades frequently, especially after a storm or long trip: this will help you maintain them. Keep them clean by wiping them using a damp cloth.
- The rubber on your wiper blades is subject to UV damage from sun exposure. Keep your vehicle protected!
- Use a scraper instead of your windshield wipers to get rid of ice formation on your windshield. This will prevent them from being damaged. Check to see if you’ve turned your wipers off before turning off your vehicle’s engine. You wouldn’t want to burn out the mechanism’s motor!
Our recommendation: TRICO FORCE ®
High-performance wiper blades
- Aerodynamic VorTec® aerofoil converts wind force for maximum windshield contact and a no-trace wipe
- HighGlide® treated rubber element produces a quiet, smoother wipe
- Tension memory applies uniform pressure along the length of the blade and keeps it flexible in cold weather
- Robust structure for durable all-weather performance
TRICO EXACT FIT®
Potentially increase your windshield’s visibility by up to 34% in difficult weather conditions.
Remove allergens and dust from your vehicle to give yourself the most breathable air quality possible.
Put down protection on your vehicle’s floors to keep them protected and keep your clothes and shoes dry.
Trico®, Trico Flex®, Trico Exact Fit®, Trico Force® and Aquapel® are trademarks used by Belron Canada Inc. pursuant to a license agreement between Belron Canada Inc. and the owner of the aforementioned trademarks. The Trico® trademark and all other related brands in this website are trademarks of Trico Products Corporation©.