DOES YOUR WINDSHIELD NEED TO BE REPAIRED OR REPLACED? YOUR SAFETY IS OUR CONCERN
Our experts will do whatever they can to salvage your windshield by having it repaired instead of replaced. We will see if it is possible to bring back the windshield’s original strength and level of protection. Should we determine it is not safe to do so, we’ll replace it with a model that is right for your vehicle and that complies with the manufacturer’s standards.
A small windshield chip can quickly turn into a crack, in which case our experts can repair your windshield given that:
- The chip does not exceed the size of a loonie.
- There is at least 4 cm separating the point of impact and the edge of the windshield.
- The chip does not interfere with the driver’s line of vision, which is approximately 30 cm wide and located just above the middle of the steering wheel.
- The outer layer of glass is the only part damaged on the windshield.
- There are no more than 3 chips that need to be repaired.
If your windshield is in rough shape and needs to be replaced, you can rely on Speedy Glass®’s team of 400 certified technicians to do the work for you. We carry over 12,000 windshield models and our experts work with specialized and patented tools. No wonder thousands of people keep on choosing us for service, year after year!
Some insurance policies include glass damage as part of their coverage, which means you might not have to pay for a windshield repair or replacement!1 Ask your insurer if that is the case: we’ll handle the rest.
We understand how precious your time is, and that is why we can repair your windshield in just under one hour and replace it within the same day.
The work performed by our experts is lifetime guaranteed for as long as you own your vehicle. We offer an additional Protect PlusTM warranty.2